Sunday, October 22, 2017

You win some... you lose some...

I freaking won the crap out of today!!!! I came downstairs and Adalynn was eating cereal in the living room ... she is not allowed to... but whatever she promised like 35923950 times she wouldn't spill milk... later she picks up her blanket and there is a HUGE puddle of spilt milk ALL over my carpet!!!! I WAS SO MAD!!!! I almost ended her life hahahahaha but seriously I wanted to just lose my shit all over her... and I did not... I did not yell at all... I just calmly told her that food is not allowed in the living room and she knows better and if she HAD spilt something she needed to come tell me immediately. I then sent her upstairs so that she could read so that I could clean up the mess because it required a shampooing of my carpet and I cleaned it up and just went on with my day... no screaming and no tears... it just was pleasant and I still conveyed my point and here is to hoping it all works out.

Anyway, after a wonderful day we went to a haunted house with friends and it was just a good day that could have been a stressful hard day if I had let my attitude get the best of me and I didn't... I even took some time to do myself up all pretty!!! It was just... nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment