Saturday, October 21, 2017

Tick Tock

Tick's are vile! They are the worst things in the entire world!!! pumpkin patching it up today with my monkey and family and the little one got a tick RIGHT next to her eye... it was DISGUSTING..

Today I did AWESOME! I survived the pumpkin patch without yelling, a tick on her face, her wasting 4 of my blank cards because she rushed and didn't take her time, her refusing to go to bed, and her covering her face in makeup...

I did not yell one time!!!! There were some moments where it was touch or go... but overall I handled the shit out of today!!! =)

but look at how cute I look also LOL! 

Good day for me =) Tomorrow I am making something... I want to bake now that I cleaned my kitchen... I know... zucchini bread... that might go down tomorrow lol

No comments:

Post a Comment