Saturday, October 28, 2017

attainable goals

While I was waiting for the blood suckers to take more from my veins, there was a wonderful army values video about make smart goals... and the A in the smart was attainable... I think it is completely attainable to lose 50lbs like I want to... however I know that it is too big of a goal right away.. I need to set a smaller goal over and over until I get down... soooooo I want to lose 5lbs before Thanksgiving... that's basically a pound a week... I think I can lose more than that but I would rather make a goal that I can surpass, rather than one that I struggle to make or don't achieve... soooo whatever!

I also plan on all these little goals to get to my other little goal



  • lay off the wine sauce!!! (1 bottle a week and work to 1 bottle a month) 
  • 1 cup of coffee every morning instead of a couple
  • getting at least 10k steps a day but shoot for 15k
  • eating smaller portions
  • no late night snacking
  • WATER!!! at least 1.5 liters a day


I'll weigh myself "officially" tomorrow morning but I've been hovering between 240-242 so Thanksgiving day I want to be between 235-237! Totally doable!!! 

If I keep this up

Christmas - 230-232
End of January - 225-227
End of February 220-222
End of March 215-217
End of April 210-212
End of May 205-207
End of June 200-202
End of July 195-197
End of August 190-192

Would I like to be smaller than that? absolutely! But I'm not greedy... hahaha!!! I want to start with this and go from there... but by my birthday realistically I can be there if I just work at it and don't throw in the towel because I don't wake up tomorrow 50lbs less hahahahaah

No comments:

Post a Comment