Friday, October 20, 2017

Working at the carwash

I feel like I did okay today... I almost lost it for a second when I TOLD my child not to move because I spilled on her chair and she immediately put her leg in to it... THIS is what pisses me off... LISTEN TO ME!!!! But... I didn't yell... I just let it go... so i'm taking that as a win even though was it? i'm not sure!

I do know that I made dinner with Adalynn and Jeff and her went and played... So that in and of itself is a lot better than what we've been doing... So here is to "hopefully" turning some kind of corner...

Adalynn wants to make cookies sometime when Jeff is at work since she is off all the days in the world... so I think that that is a fun idea that we can do together... What I WANT to happen is to ACTUALLY do it with her... what I do NOT want to happen is her be interested for 5 minutes and then go back to wanting to play or do something else, leaving me with ALL the rest to finish up... THAT really burns me up... So I think as long as before we begin, I lay out my expectations, it should be okay... at least I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment