Monday, October 23, 2017

emotions are stupid

Today I got in to an imaginary fight with my girlfriend... because she said something that I KNOW she didn't mean it the way she said it but it felt like that and I almost lost it on her... it was just stupid and I know i'm overly emotional but it happened!

But even then instead of reacting I just let it go and came back to it with a clear head later... I feel like my entire life is getting more and more calm and I really am like this new me... ya, I know its been a few days ... hahahaha but still... it is helping

I also started back at the gym today!!! I went almost 5 miles but Jeff had to go to work so I had to leave before I got to do that last .3 of a mile... but oh well!!! It feels really good to be back in the swing of things!!! I also started a 21 day arm workout "challenge" (with myself...) and ya... my arms are not strong lol... I might not be moving up anytime soon... because the 8 reps barely happened lol!!! But one day at a time right...

I need to lose 50lbs... that's my smallish goal... I mean... realistically my small goal is first to be able to fit in my pants but that will happen as soon as my uterus shrinks back down to normal size.. after that I want to be able to fit in my smaller pants and that will be probably 20lbs... but in the short long term... 50lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment