Sunday, August 12, 2012

[taco taco taco]

I love blogging!!! I really do!!!! I just get so wrapped up in everything else that I forget (read "I don't make time) to blog! Plus I HATE using punctuation properly and I feel like Marissa is gonna come attack me because I don't write my blogs out in perfect form! .. I just feel if I miss a capitalization on an i then its not the end of the world.. or if I don't make your name into a capital letter then whatever! We all know WHAT I mean so you should just accept it!!! But i read her blogs and they are perfect punctuation and I think my blogs are read how I talk! you get a sense of me out of my blogs!!! [so screw you m-pants!]

So the other day I had to drive to Florida to take Anthony to his house and WOW! I have never seen someone so drugged up in my life!!! He wigged out and started beating me up and kicking my car, slammed it into park as we were going 75 on the interstate.. and then sat in the backseat wimpering about "god's eye" shaking him.. for some reason we now have issues... plus add in the fact that his wife is currently in labor and then there are more issues.. i don't believe that he should be around that baby alone!

I am totally procrastinating from finishing up a paper which is stupid so i'm gonna go get on that!!! Be back later tonight probably to complain some more ;)

1 comment: