Saturday, August 25, 2012

[birthday blues]

Jeff is leaving for my birthday AGAIN! I have had the worst birthday's ever.. lets reflect

13 year old -my mom packs up the car, sends my dad to the bar with some money and we leave everyone i've ever known and loved!

14 year old - my dad has regained custody and beats the crap out of me and i end the day filling out police forms and getting pictures taken naked for the record! AWESOME!

a few years of just random birthdays!

19 year old - this one was AWESOME! I got to go to work so that the guy i was covering for could go to his step sisters birthday party because it was more important then my own birthday! .. And Joey threw up in my rice cooker which was my only present

21 year old - Jeff is at basic training and I get to enjoy a nice 21st birthday with his family...

22 year old - Jeff is in Iraq

23 year old - In hospital with eye ulcers

24 year old - Jeff in California

25 year old - Jeff in Afghanistan



.... I f'ing hate my birthday! ... and now i'm going to go cry over how much I hate life!

1 comment: