Thursday, August 16, 2012

[procrastination is the best!]

"I'm ridiculously hard on myself" HAHHAHAHAHAHA YOU of all people ;P ha i love it!!!

sooooo anyway I am beyond mad at my spouse because I am TRYING to figure things out like where I want things in the house and how I want to organize everything because I want more open spaces and as of right now I can't stand the computers in the living room because I don't want to see him just sit there all night long not helping.. so i want to isolate him in hopes that he realizes that he is missing out on family time! It is annoying with him on the computer and Adalynn will like run up to him telling her she has to go potty or something and he just 100% ignores her! Ughhhhhh

I'm just so agitated with that boy! I feel like right now we are just borderline roommates and I do everything and he is that nerd boy that hides in his room playing videogames.. Last night my daughter played the lovely game of "hide and seek" with my kindle and I asked for help finding it (all of 10 minutes!) and he FREAKED out and was sooooo pissy that I took away 10 minutes from his game playing time to help me find it.. like really?! suck it up!!!!

anyhoot I better get off here and go vlog about how I worked out on my exercise bike tonight and how that went ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment