Monday, August 13, 2012

[colorful]

I am in fat person hell! I am so sick and tired of being fat!!! It takes me 20 minutes to get into my workout clothes and then I am out of breath!!! Its a freaking workout JUST GETTING DRESSED!!! do you know embarrassing that is?! Plus i look like a whale and a half in my snazzy bright colorful workout shirt!!! not to mention that the second i got it on guess what? YUP! I have to freaking pee!!!! Oh well!!! I'm holding this until after physical therapy!!! Its in an hour so in about 20 minutes i'll start getting the kids in the car since its 5 minutes away but it takes me so long to get everyone out the door! I swear those kids hate me!!! When i get back i am doing my workout because lets face it if i'm wearing this damn outfit i better atleast get some workout done while my boobs are so secure they are like fort knox lockdown lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment