Tuesday, September 6, 2011

[i love my giant fish!!!!]



This is what happens when your friends move away to a new Army post! They give you there body pillow because you are obsessed with!!! This guy i happen to call him Mr. Fooshie and YES in case you were wondering he IS a giant fish pillow! =)


On that note we had to say goodbye to a really really amazing friend today and I'm not exactly handling it! Plus with this whole birth control bloat I'm basically dying!!! It's 7:48pm and in 12 minutes after I was a few dishes I am passing out! Jeff is working tonight and overnight for the next week so I don't plan on getting my exercise bike time because I'm now actually needed at bath time but tomorrow I plan to walk 3000 steps according to my pediometer which is honestly about 1000 more then i normally do! So hopefully that makes up for my lack of biking! I also plan to do some shake weight.. i hate that thing but hey i'll take the looking ridiculous for my arms to tone up!

No comments:

Post a Comment