Wednesday, September 7, 2011

[i have a VERY awake child at the moment]



This picture was of my family a little under a year ago (about 11 months ago) and everyone is wearing the same size clothing they did a year ago (yes part of that is this random BC weight but thats a whole different story).. I had expected a change by now and I just haven't been doing it.. its no ones fault but my own! I have all these ambitions but when push comes to shove they ALL fell apart and I REFUSE to allow this to happen.. next years photos WILL be different!!! I demand it for myself and for my family!!!


I feel so weighed down by the foods I've been eating lately so for the next 2 days (Thursday and Friday) I am eating nothing but fruits and veggies and I am drinking nothing but water in large doses!!! Hopefully then i can kick this birth control bloat enough to FINALLY retire the pair of pants I'm wearing in this picture!!!! I was out of them before the bloat set in so I technically DID lose weight in a year and down a pant size but its not enough!


I also want to get myself on a schedule schedule! I plan to buy a timer and have intervals of time that i get stuff done! Maybe if I have something moving me along it will make it easier to follow through!


Tomorrow's goal


Wake up at 8:30 (normally I wake up before this but to be out of bed and started my actual day at 8:30! ...so 30 minutes or so to put around and wake wake up!) and get fully dressed!!!

9 have Adalynn fed

9-9:30 cut up some fruit for a smoothie to enjoy at the 9:30 time frame

9:30-10:30 internet stuff (grandma nancy goes in for surgery prep tomorrow surgery on friday!)

10:30-11 dishes

11-12 catch up on anything that took longer then i expected and or free hour yay lol!

12-1 lunch

1 Adalynn down for nap, clean living room


so i know that looks pretty basic but i'm a zombie in the morning and by the time i look over its lunch and nap time and i haven't had a thing to eat and haven't done anything so i'm hoping with just getting this out there that i actually get it done! And I also tend to be more active when I wake up and put on my tennis shoes so thats my goal! As soon as i wake up get up and dressed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment