Monday, September 5, 2011

[catch a grenade for love]



Today was suppose to be 100% outside day.. well that didn't turn out exactly as planned... It was so nasty out full of rain and crud!!!! But did that stop us from going outside completely!? of course not!!!! We had ribs that needed BBQ'ed! .. yes we are THOSE type of people lol!!! I was looking forward to my ribs and YUMMMYYYY!!!! they literally melted in my mouth! oh so delicious!!! And with watermelon and potato salad!! Dinner could NOT have been any better!!!


But on a good note I also must tell you about the bad.. Tomorrow we say goodbye to a very dear friend as her and her family move to there new army post =( Tis the way of the army... I'm just not excited about having to say goodbye to not only 1 but 3 of my close friends within the next couple weeks! =(


Also I am here to blog about how I am so completely stuffed that i did not work out on my exercise bike tonight! There was no way with dinner and me medicated out that i would be able to do it today and this is an excuse but not an excuse.. i just can't push myself today.. with everything its just an off day! but i refuse to allow tomorrow to be another off day.. it doesn't work like that.. i'm not losing momentum i'm just reharnessing it for tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Taking a day off once and a while is perfectly ok, so long as it doesn't become a habit :)

    ReplyDelete