Friday, January 14, 2011


These 2 people are my world!!!! This picture was taken while Jeff was on his R&R for 2 weeks in October. I miss him more then I let people know but I HATE all the "sympathy" and all the great things people say like "ya it sucks that he missed your anniversary but it will make next years that much better" .. I want to slap all the people who say stuff like that.. let me take YOUR husband away for a year and let him miss all the important stuff and then let me tell you that NEXT YEAR will be better when all you want is him home now.. and then to add insult to injury go ahead and complain that he was 2 hours late coming home from work and how mad you were... really? ...

3 comments:

  1. Please slap me if I said anything like that. I truly admire any army wife. They are heroes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think every single person i've ever met has said that!!! I know its just the common thing to say! Heck, I'm sure I've said it to many people!!! It just also happens to be the one thing I don't think anyone wants to hear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ::Slaps her own hand:: Sorry I totally understand what your saying and promise to think carefully about what I say! My bad if I've said something that just made things worse.

    ReplyDelete