Tuesday, January 3, 2012

[Day 3 official "start"]

Well i don't weigh in until tomorrow because Wednesday's are Weekly Weigh-Ins!!! [Yes! I DO need the cheesy little sayings lol!!!]

Food wise i did HORRIBLE today!!! I'm suppose to only be eating protein.. and for lunch i had a turkey wrap.. so i had a tortilla and a piece of cheese as well with my turkey because i just didn't want to eat straight turkey and for dinner i decided to use my waffle iron that I got for Christmas because I hadn't used it yet! So calorie wise and all that jazz i was WELL within range.. I just didn't do my hardcore "protein only" which I need to get to and I have enough lean protein that I need to just DO it!

I also only did some of the exercise I had planned to do but i still did more moving and grooving then i normally do!!!

Can't wait to shower and start over tomorrow! (A side goal of mine is to shower every single night before bed!!! I struggle to find the time during the day that i end up showering mornings some days and nights other days and i need the consistency of 1 time a day that i can use! so nightly showers are now a must!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment