Monday, January 2, 2012

[2012 here i come!]

CRAP! I posted on the complete wrong blog last night.. well this has turned out to be crappy lol!!!
So resolutions

1) Do more with Adalynn
2) Exercise daily!
3) water with lemon is my main go to drink!

Yesterday and Today are just getting things going and tomorrow i will be weighing in but i've already been feeling the extra push that i've been putting on my body! Yesterday my calves were DEAD to the world!

Later today I'm going to post a picture of me because every monday is going to be my "Monday's are about ME" with a picture of me! I will be through out this weight loss NOT posting any picture of me on my facebook because I was that "OH MY GOD KASSIE! You have lost SO much weight" when i show up to the wedding! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment