Monday, March 14, 2011

[Monday's are all about ME!]


CHANGING MY BLOG UP A BIT!


Weigh in today was okay.. I lost .8!!!!! still up from what i should be BUT its still a negative instead of a positive!!!!!!! I am so proud of myself!!! I've been eating like CRAP! So this week I WILL be eating better!!!


I also got my pedometer in the mail today!!! I only got it half way thru the day so tomorrow I hope to atleast double the number because that would be a whole day!! I also plan to work up to 10,000 steps every day! and my March goal is that by the 31st I'm ATLEAST doing 5,000 steps a day!


I also plan on informing you of how many water bottles i drink! It doesn't "count" unless I drink a whole water bottle which is 24oz! I plan on drinking 6 a day but started late today!!


And I will be informing you all of my weigh ins which are Monday's and Friday's!!!


I will also be blogging a little more about me and what we did that day! I don't do much.. I'm pretty boring but I'm still a person and what I say and do matters to me =)


And... I will still include some type of picture because you just can't get tired of seeing my adorable little munchkin!!!


DAILY STEPS: 1001

# OF WATER BOTTLES: 1

1 comment:

  1. YAY for a loss! And glad to hear you'll be blogging more, I miss that little face!

    ReplyDelete