Thursday, March 17, 2011

[happy my brother day!]


I didn't take any pictures of st patrick's day.. i've just been miserable all day!


Yesterday total number of steps was 2400
total number of bottles of water .. ? ... i don't think i finished 1.. i drank lots of alcohol.. but i dont think any water =(
Total total number of steps (at 8:30.. still have lots of cleaning to do) : 5645 and most of that was hung over walking.. not fun!
total number of bottles of water .. 0.. i feel like crap and know i need to saturate myself with water! .. i just haven't been home!
Today was the St. Patrick's Day parade and we got there late and had to park MILES away from the parade and I just couldn't keep up with the thin fit ladies doing a normal pace.. It REALLY hit home for me just how disgusting and out of shape i've become! I sat on a bench and talked to a lady about it and she loved on me and told me that I was absolutely beautiful and it might take me 50 stops to get somewhere but she believed in me.. I left that bench with a new resolve!! It might take me longer but I'm gonna get to my weight goal and i'm going to be healthy!!! I can't wait to enjoy outside tomorrow!!! I plan to walk with Adalynn .. I want to see how far down the path 1000 steps are because then the return trip it will be another 1000 .. and that might be all the walking I can get done tomorrow.. but i'm going to get it done! and i might have to stop 50 times between here and step 1000 but i'll get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment