Sunday, April 17, 2011

[one day at a time!]


I have been home all weekend with a sick little girl! (well for almost 2 weeks now I've barely left my house!) And I am going RESTLESS!!!! It is SOOOOOOOOOOOO boring being stuck in a house!!! Before the past couple months I never wanted to leave my house but now that the weather is AMAZING outside all I want to do is get out of this hell hole!!!!


GOALS FOR THIS WEEK: (Monday-Friday!)

100oz of water DAILY! (in a contest so minimum of 100oz daily!!!)

20 miles on my bike! whether its 1 mile at a time or all 20 at once i WILL get it done before 9pm on Friday!

10 minutes a day using my shake weight! (which will be in the form of 1 minute every hour for 10 hours!)


my more "long term" goal is that June 3rd to be at 290! I should have been at that months ago but I haven't been.. .and I'm disappointed in myself! So I'm now striving for that goal!!! I also FULLY intend to be 265 on my birthday (September 1st) I need to get over this hump I've hit! I eat better then 90% of the people I know! I just need to move more!!!! Which is easier said then done I know!!! BUT it's needed!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome goal list! I did tell you though to drink less water than me though...

    ReplyDelete